Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Back Pain, Back Pain, go away!!!

When I went to bed last night, my sister kept getting called, and every time it woke me up. So I didn't sleep well. But like always, Maya (our kitty) slept with me. I love it when she does that. So, I got up around 12, and cleaned the house. Washed and Dried the sheets for my Aunt who is coming today. Then I cooked myself breakfast.(Toast and eggs-MMmmmm) Sat around the house doing nothing really until everyone came back home. Chay was a brat that ignored me whenever I tried to tell him not to do something. (Chay is my nephew) Kris, my sister, bitched and moaned at me most of the evening, looking for sympathy and agreement from me. *sigh* It was okay, because she wanted me to play with her hair after she braided mine. Her hair reaches past her butt. I'm sooooooooooo jealous. After that, I lent her my bubble bath stuff, and she took a nice bath. I took one later too. Chay didn't really want to stay at his mom's house tonight, but we all fought with him until he eventually gave in. I took a bath tonight, trying to ease my back's pain, and then showered later, but it didn't help my back at all. I'm actually sitting here near tears because of the pain. Mom tried to massage my back, but I think it made it worse, if anything. I should take medicine, I know, but I don't like it. I don't like being out of control, and I think that's the basis for my avoidance of taking pain pills. *sigh* I'm gonna go 'ignore' my family for a while now before I retreat to my room with my laptop and watch more anime.

Quote of the Day: "What if they moved her house?"

No comments: