Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Runa 2.0

I just don't think I wanna be a new prototype of myself. It seems fairly pointless, since the slow but constant withdrawal back into the person I was before the upgrade is almost surely going to cost me a lot. So, Today, my beautiful program, the love child of my heart and dreams, seems to be hated by someone close to me and mine. This is rather vague, I know. I have a program that is debuting next week, and today it was discovered that all data that was available for our beautiful program-child has been deleted. Destroyed. Crippled. I could cry. I love my program. I hate how everyone wants to change it to address everything, in a poor two hour block, and how the timing of the program could not possibly be worse. I believe I need to step up. It is next week. I'm about to step on toes, smack some enthusiasm into peeps, and take some names. If I have to grab someone by the ass, and drag them to my baby so that it can flourish, I will do so. I won't tolerate someone hatefully destroying something without ever giving proper reason or objections to the program. If you gotta problem, state your case. Put it out there.
New subject. I'm so tiiiiiired. I have time for so little, and I have even less time for homework, sleep, and playing. I'm gonna be stepping things up for the next month, so I'm gonna be stressed, and prolly gonna be someone no one wants to know, but I will do my best to remain as sweet-tempered with those that are sweet to me as I have ever been. (Hard sentence, don't worry. Just reread)
New subject. WHAT IS UP WITH THIS HALL COUNCIL?!?!?!?!? Are hall councils supposed to have drama happening? I do not get this. We should have business interactions, or freindly interactions, not discriminating between people. Um, for example, being freindly with one person, but expecting another person to only be professional and inpersonal. To take offense at something that was short, to the point, and maybe a little abrupt, but obviously had no hard feelings, then make a public announcement about it! Without ever having mentioned that there was anythign wrong to the person you took offense to! JEEZ! And then, to send this email that makes you seem like the poor lamb, that is willing to be sacrificed, that is not cool. *sigh* I'm done ranting. I will honestly say, I have overexaggerated this. But, my defense is, I have tried to put this entire thing behind me, but it just k-e-e-p-s h-a-u-n-t-i-n-g MEEEEE! I keep thinking about it, and how it isn't fair, but how I should have been more on my guard, as well. I don't know why I tried to impulsively trust a female without testing her out first. Gaaah. I don't learn my lessons well enough. Gentlemen, take notice. Always test a woman's emotional stability, communicative compatibility and tendency to dramatize things before ever trying to make freinds, let alone something more out the relationship you currently have with her. (I'm a straight female and I'm semi-terrified of women) *Shakes head* I'm gonna get started on my work now.

Quote of the Day: "Live your life in such a way that when you wake up, the devil trembles and says, "Damn, she's awake!"."

No comments: