Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why does my life feel crappy?

I have an awesome boyfriend, I'm smart enough to pass my classes if I try, my roommate rarely bothers me, my family loves me and wants me to come home but aren't a burden, and I have some great freinds.
My awesome boyfreind seems a little scared to touch me, making me wonder what a)to do, or b) just plain why?. My classes aren't super difficult, but damn if they aren't annoying. That makes it hard for me to take them seriously as a chance to learn something. My roommate comes around once a day, for a shower. With her boyfreind. Who she giggles with, goes into the bathroom with, jumps, talks to in a voice I'm almost certain is meant to be cute, not her own voice, and just can't seem to come without! They've been dating for like a month! I just feel so awkward in the room with them all alone. Geh, no matter. My family is cute, but every time I go home, I end up wondering why I bothered. They don't take me seriously as an adult yet, even though I've lived on my own for going on three years now. *sigh* My freinds.....I like them. They're mostly guys, but I like them. I want some girl freinds too though.....waaaaah....

So today I went to class (we have a test later this week: WHOO! Less class time, not sleeping through someone's lecture!) today, then I went early to Jap class, and had some kewl conversations with females! It made me really happy. I promoted my program, which is tomorrow, and I was TOO COLD to stand outside handing out buttons!!! I felt bad, but if I wouldn't make someone else do it, I'm not able to make myself do it. We finished making them though~! Then I went to eat, and then to class. It started snowing on the way to class. OoO I was amazed. Honestly, two guys were standing there smoking, and one says, "Dude, there's a snowflake. It's snowing!" and my immediate thought: "....Is he high....? Why would it be snowing...?" And then I saw the flakes. hee. I felt bad for my bad thoughts about this random stranger. Went to class, immediately went to sleep (I amazed myself) and then class got out early. I stayed with my bf for a while while he waited for his class, and then eventually left the worrywart (there's no way he wasn't prepared enough for it, but if he wanted some reassurance, not my place to deny him some.) to go sleep. One the way, I called my mommy to tell her about hte snow, and she was properly amazed. I think I slept through one of his calls, because my phone says so, but either way, he came to my door after class, and we slept together til time for him to go eat (I declined in the interest of sleeping a long time) I woke up to mommy calling me again, and it was because I forgot to call her when I got back, like I said I would. *shrug* She's sounding strange lately, and it makes me worry that she's found out one of my secrets. I have a few, but there's only one I have ever deliberately kept from her, and if she found that one out, I think it would cause some serious issues in the family, so I REALLY hope she didn't. When I got up again, I couldn't sleep anymore, I'd had a strange dream again, and my music wasn't playing, so I turned it back on, and for some reason thought of my roomie. Lo and behold, not five minutes later she walks in with her bf. OoO I was in my underwear, so I 'eep'ed and flung myself down and under my blankets. When they passed me, I immediately grabbed the clothes close to my bed and got dressed. They were loud and made me feel a bit awkward again, but they didn't really bother me too much. My compie died for a bit, before I ressurected it. Now I'm typing to you, and bf passed his test pretty easily. Yays~! But I have a headache, and feel not-happy because I wanted a shower a while ago, and I'm starting to get hungry. Boo....Now I have to scrounge for food, because LIKE HELL am I going outside when I don't have to. I've gotta bring my other jacket back with me when I got home. Pheeeew. Way too cold! hope ya'll like the ramblings of my day. This is beginning to become like my journal. Except, you know, random people can read it. ......Fun....

Quote of the Day: (Actually, an email from an fanfiction called The Demilitarized Zone: I highly recommend it)

"To: The Devil

From: Your Disgruntled Minion

Subject: Oh how I hate you…

Lord of the Underworld,

I have no idea what you think this will accomplish. Perhaps you hate your brother. Perhaps you hate me. Perhaps it’s some sick medley of both. Honestly, I don’t care. I take my job very seriously but if you really think sending me into the woods with your bastard of a little brother and some insane lunatics who, from what I can see in the ‘attached flyer’, wear entirely too much green, is a responsible idea for the company, then so be it.

I will see you on Friday, Prince of Darkness.

Abused Minion, U. Incorporated

Currently Burning in Hell (Wish you were here.)"

No comments: