Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ITS ALIVE!!! Or it was...

My baby program has been born, and it was alive. I heard a couple people saying how they were sad it was a yearly thing, that it should become a monthly thing. I was told a few times that it was a success. But the best complement, I still firmly believe, was when people said they enjoyed it/learned from it/wanted to do it again. I don't think I did as much as I should have, but I am so glad it turned out alright. It's finally over! So, when I got back to my room at 11pm(first time since 9am) I thought I was good to go. LIES!!! I have an article that was due TUESDAY to finish, and an "Assessment" that just took me an hour to do. *sigh* S'okay. ^///^ bf and I became somewhat closer tonight. I thought maybe I would offend or hurt him with some of the things I said during the discussion, but honestly, I drew strength from him so I could continue to honestly speak about my experiences and feelings. I'm so happy I have him. It's okay that we have big differences. I worry for the future, but the present is most important right now, right? I have an exciting weekend up ahead, and then I get to go home for chocolate chip cheesecake! YAYS!!!!

Quote: *leans on shoulder* "So, what gender are you attracted to?"-".....I'm gay....That's what that whole discussion was about just now...." ......Oops.....shouldna been happily munching on snacks.....

No comments: