Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone~!
Today I woke up multiple times, due to my family. Then I got up at 2. (Went to bed around 3:30) I got up, got dressed, and went into the battle zone. EVERYONE was here. My entire family in this state was here. I didn't expect that. We all got along well enough. Kris was complaining to me about our brother, who apparently trashed their house the other day. My cousin Cody was being bratty, but she looks good, so it's okay. We all ordered Chinese for our dinner. Funny, right? When Kris and I went to pick that up, along with a few other things, we tried to pick up a newspaper too. That failed. We went to three or four places, and didn't find one. NOT ONE!!! We also had to pick up Sprite for my cousin/nephew because he's been sick all day. Isn't it sad? A 3 yr old that can't eat today....It made me worried. He threw up anything he was given except for Sprite and water. And he had a bad case of diarrhea too. After everyone was going home, I went with my sis and bro to her house and looked at the kittens. Their eyes were matted closed. So I cleaned it out so that all of them could see. They're barely big enough to be away from their mother. Then I helped arrange the baby room so that Kris wouldn't be doing it by herself. In the process, I crush a bit of my skin under a TV I was moving and my finger's skin was pinched off. Sorta painful. My back hasn't been horrible, just painful enough to promote leaning against things. I need a shower, and I need to sleep, because the females are attacking the stores at dawn. .....I'm scared.....so scared..... lol. I laugh in the face of danger. I have an anime series to watch that is turning out to be rather good. ^_^ I haven't heard from bf yet, but I'm not worried. He's religious. It's bound to be a busy day for those types. So tired.....I'm gonna chill now.

Quote of the Day: "Could it be that I....I....I was wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am-ed?!"

No comments: