Saturday, November 29, 2008

2 YEARS, down the toilet...

So, I have survived the worst of it. I think. I'm still nauseous, but now I'm hungry too. And cold. Despite my sweatshirt and blankie and sheets. I can't believe two YEARS of not throwing up went down the drain today. Multiple times. I brushed my teeth after every time. But still, throwing up is disgusting, and I can't hardly stand to do it. My stomach started attacking my rib cage while I dry-heaved and there was blood in my mucus, and the first time i threw up I got it in my hair, so I bent over the tub and washed it with Chay's men's shampoo, but now the thought of brushing it is like asking for death.... I needed to call Kelly and Zack and ask if they wanted kittens, since the kitties are big enough to seperate from their mother and the landlord really wants the pets gone, but it didn't happen. Lots of strange dreams and trips to the tiolet did though. ^_^;; I'm so hungry, but I already decided no food today. Maybe some water, but mom was guzzling water (because she was so dehydrated) and kept throwing it up. I've had about an ounce of water today, but that's it. nothing else. At all. And now the cold chills set in.....If I thought I could stand long enough, I'd go to the kitchen and get some water. T__T I hope this really doesn't last into tomorrow too. I have to wrap presents and send them to alabama with my aunt.

No comments: