Saturday, November 22, 2008

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villan

Oh yeah. I totally saw The Dark Knight tonight. AWESOME MOVIE~! I want it. I want to see it again. I also want to say, the actors were amazing~! If the dude that plays Bruce Wayne also plays all of Batman, he is AMAZING~! If I were single I'd do some silly shoutout about how I want to marry someone like him, but really, it's just that I have a thing for Batman. Always have, always will. Though, the New Batman from Batman Beyond is more my type since he's, you know, closer to my age. But I'm happily taken, so that's a no-go. ^_^ Good thing bf likes Batman too. I totally just found my new favorite movie. Also, totally love Joker. *Sparkly eyes* If I ever lose my sanity, I wanna be like him~!
On a new note: I had an interview today. 15 minutes long, and I had set aside an hour. *rolls eyes* SO early too. I ended up napping in bf's room instead of playing with him or doing something productive. I feel like I'm forgetting something. oh well. Then we went to a play that was really good. It was surprisingly funny. heehee. Then we played for a while, and then we went to eat before going to see a movie. The movie mentioned above. Obviously. Whoot.
Today was interesting because when we explored a new sexual experience, the end result made me freak out a bit. ^_^;; I know logically thinking, the chances of a virgin getting pregnant are veeeeery slim, but it still worries me sometimes. I just am NOT ready to have kids. I think I'd be that one girl in a thousand that gets pregnant the first time-and it wasn't THAT 'first time', just something sorta close to it that felt lovely, but >.<>.> , <.<, >.< Actually, from our activities a few hours ago, I can still feel him. (Like, my body is remembering him a lot....embarassing really)
But, I have another interview that supposed to be a few hours with group activities in like, 6 hours. EEP~! I need sleep, or I won't function. Love ya'll~!

Quote of the Day: "He's the hero that gotham deserves, but doesn't want/need. That's why, we have to chase him." T.T Totally wanted to cry~! Awesomest ending I've seen in a while. Makes me crave more~!

No comments: