Monday, April 6, 2009

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! I got me some followers!

That's so cool. Heehee. So, update: I have a SHITLOAD of candy in my room. Downside? >.< I can't have any of it!! It's all for the kiddies at the YMCA when we go do a scavenger hunt with them. I hope they like it. Their parents are gonna hate us though. There is SOOO much sugar, even I wouldn't do this to my sisters, and I'm totally sadistic! Yeah....I don't have much more to add, except that EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING ON WEDNESDAY!!!! DAMN ITTTT How do I do this to myself? I mean really? Do I paste "Screw me over" on my backside or something? Cause I'm sure following that. Sorry there's so much cussing here, I can't seem to help it. I'm frustrated and I feel useless. BUT! I found an amazing video! Fruits Basket is great! Hatori is my second fav. Character!


No comments: