Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rozy and Dreams

To Rozy: From my perspective, you've already attended one prom, I wouldn't require you to do so again. (Meaning, I understand, and think you're good to go either way) I know my senior year, I didn't have a date or anything, so I wasn't going to go, but I blackmailed (essentially) my family into going with me. It turned out to be incredibly fun and interesting, even if my family wanted to leave after a little bit. :P

On a different note:
I GOT SLEEP THAT DIDNT HAVE A NIGHTMARISH QUALITY TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

How did I get this sleep, you ask?

I shall tell you!

My bf.

Yes, it was indeed that simple. I slept with him this evening, and had (slightly disturbing, but still) good sleep. I had difficulty getting to sleep and staying asleep (cause I was scared of drooling on him) but the sleep i got was pretty awesome. The dreams weren't nightmares, which is really all I need to be soooo happy. I think I'll try again on my own in a bit, but I feel like I should write a bit on my paper....Oh well.

No comments: