Monday, April 27, 2009

Today

Heehee. ^_^ Today was....full of ups and downs. My teacher seemed to like me today, during my 'exam', and I got to nap when I went to Firefox's room after dinner, but I snored, and woke up to both of them staring at me. *whimper* Bf said it was cute, but I can't imagine how....OMGOSH! I FORGOT!!!!
I got on a public transit bus today. AND COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO TELL THEM I WANTED OFF!!!!!!!!! It was bad...I got stuck for like an hour and a half, and I only went out to get breakfast before working on my paper before my exam. *cries* It was horrible. I was terrified. My fight or flight reflex was going a good portion of the time, ppl kept looking at me, and I HAD TO BE UNFRIENDLY!!! That bothers me the most. I was too scared to talk to anyone, as soon as I figured out where I was, I got off and walked back to my place. I was nearly late for my easy exam!! >.< I was so scared, and near tears, and terrified of being carried off and just! Auuuuuugh. I can't hardly take it anymore. I saw a TON of ppl with disabilities taking the bus. I'm scared of them lately because of an incident on a bus with one of them a little while back. I don't know if I posted about it. *siiiiiigh* I shouldn't be, but I can't really help it when I'm by myself, not dressed very modestly, and in unknown territory. >.< So scary!!
Anyways, I got to my exam in time. And after napping at Firefox's place, I edited some work for some peeps, and then told bf that I wanted to go to karaoke. He didn't want to, so we ended up wrestling and I won. Eventually. It took twenty freakin' minutes!!! I can't believe that! I had planned to be in and out of karaoke by 10, so I could spend some time with bf before I had to do that hall event. That didn't happen. We got there at 9 30, and left at 10 30 or so, after a damn sex song came on. We also sang a song together, and everyone said it was very cute. >.>_____<.<_____>.<
Nooo, the cuteness just doesn't stop. I wanted to sing some more, once I finished trembling. But I had had enough of the music pounding my head so we left, and I didn't have much time with bf besides on the walk home....*frown* I took a really quick shower tonight, then I went down to prepare stuff for the hall event, and no one else really showed up. *cries* Hall Council members, I mean. So I had the residents help me set everything up, and let them have their pick first. It turned out great in the end. But I'm so tired now...When I got back, all the manga I read had been updated, and I squeeeed and got to 'work' reading them all. It was great. I was like a kid in a candy store. Everyone's updated except for babydaddy. So, as a result, BOOOO.....I was excited about reading everyone.

Rozy: YAYS! You had a great weekend~! Good job with your writing! Sorry you had to read something about lesbians....o.O

collegekid: That was embarassing, and my vid totally beats your vid.

pineapples: YAAAAAAAAAAY! Don't say it'll be your last, I'm sure you can do it again! You must have worked really hard, so you deserve a reward. If you want anything from me, let me know via any technology available. ^_^


2 comments:

college kid said...

Well my vid was picked in like ten seconds before I had to go to bed. It was the first vid I found that could be embedded.

Runa said...

Defensive much? I just like the music video