Thursday, April 9, 2009

I look like crap....

Well....to be honest, I made a massive effort with my appearance this morning. You know, after I saw all the bags around my eyes. I don't get it. Why do tears cause so much damage? Hell, why does feeling lonely cause so much damage? I never cared how alone I was before. I used that loneliness to work hard and make others envious. Now...I don't really care to make others feel less than me. But you know, I have been told two different things today. 1. "You look really nice today! All spring-like!" and 2. "You look like crap. Like you've got a black eye, all those bags." Grrrr....I made an effort! >.< Others stared at me for a while, and then said something nice, so I think they knew why my eyes were like that. 0_0;;;. Oh well. But yeah, I think I need a shower to get this make-up off. Today was pretty good. I got to go eat in a park wit ha friend and just talk. I love that type of event more than I love anything else. I hope I can do that sort of thing more often. I may do it by myself, since I don't wanna mess with anyone else's plans. Shower time, yay!

Funny Video to watch, my sis loves this song, it reminds her of The Bastard:

No comments: