Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Waste....

I totally blew 5 hours just surfing the web tonight. Well....not exactly. You see, I have a Facebook now....that's no big deal, but I now follow F My Life....which is AMAZING! I've read 160 pages of it.....just in the last 24 hours. I went to an auction tonight, because I wanted a bean bag chair....and someone else got it, when I totally had enough to challenge them more....I was saving my 'money' for a mop that they didn't have. So then I got lots of random things, but got screwed out of a towel set I wanted because I have away some of my 'money' to my council members that asked for it. =_= I don't know if I'm just stupid, or just ....yeah, I'm stupid. *siiiigh* Oh well. At least I got a birthday gift for my sister. Which reminds me.

Gift for K: MP3 player with some songs I know she likes on it already
Gift for C: Jackrabbit

Gift for both? Nightclub partying (debatable)

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH! I've been hungry for the last three hours! When I first got hungry, I put some food in the microwave. ...........it's still sitting there, because I forgot about it.....>.< WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

1 comment:

college kid said...

The one about the guy getting trapped after trying to get away is deeply disturbing to me.