Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jobbies~!

So, today, while I was brushing my teeth, my phone rang. I thought it was bf, because I hadn't IMed anything for a while, and I was like, "Augh, darn it, toothpaste....it buuuurns!" but I still went to answer the phone. It was a random number, so I was like "Oops, sorry bf..." and picked it up. It was a person from BAM, the place I really really REALLY wanna work at over the summer with a freind of mine. He was calling to schedule an interview with me. And I still had toothpaste in my mouth and water running. I went to the sink, decided NOT to spit while on the phone, cut off the water, and swallowed the toothpaste. *insert gagging here* He wanted me to come in TOMORROW!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I can't do it until at least May 4th, so I was seriously depressed. But he gave me his name and number to call for when I could work. So hopefully that will work out. But the thing is....I have plans already! In June, I'm going on a cruise for a week, and my entire family is likely going on a vacation for like 3-4 days this summer and I have to help drive everyone. (I also really wanna go. We're going to Busch Gardens) I also want bf to come, if he can. But that's like 10 days that I won't be able to work, so I'm worried they won't hire me because the times I would have to be away are so random. I'm hoping for the best, but there's no telling.

Also, heeheehee. I CAN COMMENT!!!!! *dances around madly* WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~! Mass comments coming everyone's way!

3 comments:

rozfire said...

Jeez Runa don't swallow the toothpaste! Ughhh. Just say excuse me on the phone and then spit the stuff out. It would have only taken like four seconds. He wouldn't have cared! Other than that, thanks for sending me the info, your registered for the cruise now. :)

Runa said...

I didn't want to make a spitting sound over the phone....>.< When I panic, I don't make logical decisions. Yeesh.

college kid said...

Swallowing is bad for you. *smirk*
Congrats on getting asked for an interview. I'm sure you'll get the job, sweetie.