Saturday, April 11, 2009

I hurt a freind....and I LIKED ITTTTT *WAAAAAAAAAAH*

So....E is sporting bruises today...one of which is like ....7 in x 5 in large.....*cries* I knew it was bad, because I taught him to flinch, but THAT bad???? NOOOOOOOO!>.< I'm soooorry! though he liked it...and still does....>.< waaaah....

Anyways, today something AMAZING happened. Me and E and J were going to catch some dinner on hilsB when we came across this really old man. I was watching him, because I noticed he was walking strangely, when all of a sudden he breaks into this shuffle/run/walk thing and goes STRAIGHT INTO A POLE! The pole was the height of his waist, and he fell OVER it, like passing straight into in and flipping into it. He flipped over it and landed on the asphalt. We speed walked over (I'm ashamed, but we didn't run) and the whole way I was trying to figure out why he did that, and we got there, and he was still laying on the ground. We asked if he was all right and he said he would be if we could just help him up. So we did, and he starts trying to go to his car! The dude was bleeding ALL OVER from a cut on his eyebrow. I thought he'd had a stroke or something, but my friends said that one is unable to walk after/during a stroke. I just talked to my mom, who said that one CAN TOO! (is a little mad) He gets to his car, I run to give him the stuff he dropped, and he fumbles with his keys, trying to get it into his car to unlock it. I keep trying to plead with him, to try to get him to go with us and use a first aid kit, but he's insistent on getting home. I was near tears, I had no idea what to do. I stood in the way of him shutting his door for a minute, but it turned to a bit of him just "Can you please move?" and so, me, the idiot that was taught to respect one's elders moved! AUGH! I'm an idiot! I shouldn't have let him. But either way, we got his license plate number, and waited, the police came by, said they couldn't find him, and then went to eat. We ended up walking like a mile down the road to eat. My legs are sore. I really enjoyed the meal though. I talked with the Taisho for a while, and mostly in Japanese. ^///^ It made me happy. Then we walked back. I'm pleasantly sore. And E is here to watch more anime with me. We also stopped by a book store, and a convenience store and picked up manga and snacks. Then we took out my trash and recycling, and now E is staring at my knee (which apparently has a maze on it) while I type. Please tell me what ya'll think of the situation that happened.

BTW, it's great to hear from Rozy, and BF NEEDS TO UPDATE!

1 comment:

college kid said...

My thoughts on the events of this blog are...you tried to help him, its not your fault he ran off. He was either out of his mind or running away from something.