Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Goodness, some of the things I say...

Today is the day I shit on myself and laugh quietly and heartbrokenly about it. In a different translation, I have been down on myself, I have felt that others have been down on me, and I have tried to restrain myself, but ended up failing at even that simple task. Apparently, I should have taken over the event that I canceled every single meeting I had for. I mean, every since meeting outside of class and an event production thing (which I was outside from 10:30-2:00 for, and no one showed for ANYTHING until 11:10 for) I canceled in order to go to this event. And it didn't suck, but it was really stupid, because i knew just about all of it. bf commented on that, and made me feel worse about being so selfish.

Quote of the Day: "its more like, he could put in more, but he feels that i don't put in enough."

1 comment:

rozfire said...

Don't feel so down on yourself! I'm sorry you are having a bad day, but think about something better than how much the world sucks. That's MY job!!! You should watch some anime, and if there is no time to watch any, MAKE time to watch it, it'll make you feel better.:)