Monday, April 6, 2009

Whoot for stress!

I'm glad to hear that rozy is getting her work done. I should really take a leave from her book and do my own stuff. The movie last night with bf was rather interesting, though he hated the movie. And the funniest news I've heard all this weekend, is! My bf has white hair! It's like an average of one white hair per 20 black hairs, and he's totally stressing over it! lol. He mentioned last night that it's because I'm so stressful that he's getting white hair at 19. I don't disagree. It only makes it more amusing to me. I wonder when his whole head will be white? Will it be peppered for a while? Welp, I don't know, but I should get to work, so I'm gonna head to the library now. I just wanted to share that juicy tidbit. ^_^

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Haha! I watched this documentary about this kid who already had a rather large bald spot at 12 years old.

college kid said...

Grrrrrrrr. I have yet to see said white hairs. And.....I AM NOT GOING TO BE BALD AT A YOUNG AGE! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!! *pouts*