Friday, April 10, 2009

I think I was suffering from Anime withdrawal....

o.O Yeah, sounds unbelievable, right? But I feel tons better now....I'm all cheerful and laughing, and beating on my Masochistic E, and playing with TJ, and feel all good. I think I bruised my hand from hitting E too hard though.....-_-;; Oh well. He likes it. "It's the first time in a long while since I've been beaten so thoroughly, and it feels good."-E -_-; I wonder if I'll ever stop being Sadistic......maybe I could make money doing it? heh.

I've applied for a job at BAM, and I read alot of articles today! It was difficult. I missed the meeting with my teacher, and I felt bad for it, but hey, what can I say? I'm not the best morning person. Then I rolled around in the grass for a bit, went inside where there were a few ppl, and laid down and slept on this tiny little couch....Yeah....I also did some article reading, I swear! Then I got up because this group was unbelievably loud, and worked some more, when E called and said he was going out to eat, asked if I wanted to come, and I said "no" cause I need to save some money. Then I went to Clarke and ate. E called while I was there (I was studying more than eating) and we met up, then we went to the Library for caffeine but there wasn't any. *pout* then we went back to my place, and finished off that series we've been taking forever to do. WHEEEEEEEEE! Bf is stuck doing all sorts of things for his church, so I'm pleasantly amused that I don't have to worry about any of it. But....If you wanna know, I've been reading all about romance, and it is driving me CRAZY! It keeps showing me how in love I am, and that's so mortifying, and I DON'T WANNA SUFFER FROM SEPARATION ANXIETY!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< So annoying, when all I can read about is love this, rejection that, love this, lust that, attraction this, attachment that!!!! But, I'm now in a great mood, after some 'quality time' with E~! (read: Beating him up to the point that I'm bruised) Ahhhhh, there really is nothing like punishing someone else~!


Favoritest portion of an amazing story I read today:

"And then there was the sound of doors being flung open and Haruki had a moment to hope, as she turned around, that the men had returned with some sort of stretcher or devise to soften her landing. What she saw instead was a dark blur, a single individual running at full speed in the direction of Sho.

All eyes turning in that direction they watched as the legendary king of the entertainment industry, Ren Tsuruga, push Sho back and than turn his attention to Kyoko with a fierce aura that had even Sho taking a step back.

"I'm here now, Kyoko. Let go now."

And just like that, to everyone's amazement, Kyoko let go.

All eyes were on her as she came down in blur of blue silk, the color of her dress for the scene. She landed in Tsuruga's arms with a thud, the man barely buckling under the force of her ascent. As soon as she was safely in his arms he was hurrying away from the wreckage, ignoring everyone's shouts and cheers as he headed in the direction of the chairs set aside for the actors. Taking a seat with her still in his lap he demanded a First Aid kit immediately.

Everyone crowded in to get a better look while Director Ogata hurried off to follow Tsuruga's demand."

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I love KyokoxRen coupling! No one else has to understand this, beyond, she was going to die if she didn't get caught right, and she only trusted Ren to catch her. Sho was her long-time childhood freind/most hated person EVER!

Pheeeew. I'm gonna try and do something productive before I fall out, so I'll hear from ya'll later, k?

No comments: