Monday, April 27, 2009

Updating~!

Heehee. So, after harping on bf to update, I figured I should be fair and update myself. I made hot cocoa and melted chocolate into it. Now I have little tiny shards of chocolate running through it. It's delicious. Today, I went to bed at 9:30 am, and got up at 5 pm. I knew today would be hot, so I was glad to miss it. I looked at Holy Clothing's merchandise today. I really like their stuff, especially the halter top dresses. It sounds sketch, but it's honestly really well covering. I also looked at tons of lingerie and sex toys, trying to find something really good for my sister's birthday. @_@ so hard....! *sigh* I also ate at a Burger King for the first time in....I think years. With bf. It was actually really good. I got these little snackers things. Packers? something. *shrug* They were perfect for me. Bf and eat got a creme cake slice, I got a Butterfinger, and he got a Hershey's, and we shared them. When I was feeding bf a bite, a little girl went by and turned to see if I put it in his mouth. (I noticed her and changed my mind, putting it in my own mouth instead) lol. She was like "WTF?" with her eyes. I thought it was funny. We talked about how the abcfamily channel is more like Disney channel, because it's always showing Disney movies. While we were there, it showed Narnia and Bridge to Terabithia. I mean really, I can't think of that as a kid's movie. It's too realistic. Has anyone else seen Taken? It's AMAZING~! I loved it. So much fighting and torture and loyalty to one's family. *sigh* so great. I didn't really do any work. I'd feel guilty, but....I don't. I've thought about work alot. *shrug* that's all I can say. I feel a little bad for my partner though....I should really do some work so she can do some work. I've been sneezing alot lately. It bothers me. *pout* I also haven't eaten on campus since...o.O....well, Friday lunch, I think. I've eaten out a LOT. I fully blame bf. Oh, we're going out with Firefox on Wednesday for dinner. Hopefully we can stop by Priscilla's while we're out and I won't have to go with my mom. >.< I would like that, but I wouldn't like that, because I don't know that I'd be able to fully explore it. I'd like to do both.
Sometimes I get caught up in doing some mundane thing and don't stop until freeze and look at the time and question myself "What am I doing?" That's how I've realized I just spent the last hour playing with my pet so I could get more pet points. I'm tired of the apprentice stage. I want rookie level. This will make no sense if you don't have a facebook. Sorry.
That's pretty much all I've got right now. I'm really tired, and need some sleep so I can finish my English paper tomorrow. And finish editing my partner. I feel bad. I've been a bad partner to her. I'll have to make it up to her.

4 comments:

rozfire said...

Just as a side note, Disney OWNS ABC (and a scary number of other channels), so it's natural that ABC Family would be playing a bunch of Disney stuff. Other than that, I'm glad it seems like things are going alright for you. Good luck with the upcoming finals!

Runa said...

o_O ....I feel like Disney is gonna take over the world....

college kid said...

Disney has already taken over the world. In fact, Disney is watching you. Right now.

Runa said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO