Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tons of quotes, little valueable info

basic gist of my weekend: I got a new military ID, my family argued, I cried, I have a new car that I owe half of the cost to parents for, and I have a cake of my choosing that I don't particularly like. Sad.....the cake is delicious, but it's just too sweet for my tastes. Now, on the the quotes:

“Unless yer butt can fart Jingle Bells, I dun wanna see it!” -lolz, it's great

Can you guess the movie?
"I'm sorry I farted into your purse... "
"Our surrogacy fee is $100,000. -It costs more to have someone born than to have someone killed!- It takes longer."
" I'm going to bang all your friends. Consider them banged!"
"[holding her son's dirty hand] "Is this chocolate or poop? Is this chocolate or poop?"
[licks son's hand and smiles] "It's chocolate!"
"...What if that had been poop?"
> SAY A PRAYER
> Little Johnny and his family were having Sunday
> dinner at his Grandmother's house. Everyone was
> seated around the table as the food was being
> served. When Little Johnny received his plate, he
> started eating right away.
> 'Johnny! Please wait until we say our
> prayer.' said his mother.
> 'I don't need to,' the boy replied.
> ' Of course, you do.' his mother
> insisted. 'We always say a prayer before eating at our
> house.'
> 'That's at our house.' Johnny
> explained. 'But this is Grandma's house and she
> knows how to cook!'


So, yays! G'night, one and all.

No comments: