Thursday, April 2, 2009

Whoot for meetings from 7-1

I just stepped back inside my room, my lovely room, which I left 10 hours ago and have not seen since. I have had....an interesting day. First, List of things I still need to do:
clean my room
do some jap studying, even though nothing is due.
do my spanish hw-not sure i'll do that....I'm dropping it next semester
CLEAN MY ROOM!!!
Put my laundry where it belongs
shower
cool down


So, today at the elections, which lasted a lovely 6 hours, not a single one of the people I voted for won. I'm serious. It's ridiculous. I mean, yeah, I didn't talk alot to convert ppl to my opinions, but....the people picked were....well, not JOKES, but....they weren't the best for the job! Well, I think two or three out of all of these were the best choices, but beyond that, all of them were....ugh. *sigh* I'm tired. I've been thinking alot since I got a ride home after the meeting, and it seems that I miss a lot of the undercurrents of my council. Apparently there are ppl sabotaging the results by asking questions that are difficult, or made to make the assembly sway in certain directions. I didn't even notice, and I was paying total attention!! But I was also shot down a lot. So I stopped voicing alot and just made my decisions and left it at that. I wonder if it wasn't wrong for me to do that.

I'm being picked up tomorrow, yay! I've gotten word about some difficulties, boo. I want to work hard, yay! I think compie needs to be checked again, boo! I might dress cute tomorrow, yay! My knees are bruised, boo! I get my birthday gift tomorrow, yay! I meet with someone that I haven't met before tomorrow, boo.... I still don't wanna do my spanish hw, boo....damn....now it's 4 am. I'm going to bed as soon as I clean my room. But for now, I'm done with this post.

Oh, wait. Shout out to the lovely rozy. I know the weeks feel like hell, and the teachers seem like well-meaning demons, but if you hold on, you'll realize, it really is hell, and you get to escape it's fire-ridden gates soon enough.

And to kk: why couldn't i understand a good portion of your post? am i that old already? *cries*

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I hate days like that! It's over, be happy!

And a prefrosh of a school is a senior in high school who has been accepted to that school and is planning on going there, AKA "pre-freshman."

college kid said...

Runa, you're a frosh. I meant that in the most loving way possible.