Monday, April 6, 2009

So...I know I'm talkative. Three posts in one night.

I was just thinking. It's a little amazing, the power a person can wield. I have two regular meetings most times tonight, both at least 30 minutes long, and generally regular. Well....Tonight there's a program at my hall that I want to go to....so I asked my peoples to cancel the meetings. This isn't a study group, these are committees and they're backed by real systems. Yeah, it's a little slow lately, but still.....I managed to get both meetings canceled. I feel powerful. And it feels good. Because, the power isn't mine to abuse, I just managed to convince those with the power to bend to my wishes. If you don't think I'm powerful, don't tell me. I'm enjoying the glee, and feeling only the tiniest amount of guilt. YAY! I can go to the Abusive Relationship Event! And get THREE Ferry Francs! YESSSSSSS!! (Those are like money, I get to use them at the auction to buy what I want) WHOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: