Thursday, April 30, 2009

...Touche, Heartburn, Touche....

I've been suffering from heartburn for a good portion of the night.....So I go to change the song yet again on Pandora, thinking constantly about possibly going to buy some. On Pandora there was an ad for my favorite type of Pepto: Cherry flavored......Touche.......I will admit, that is a very good snub in the face.....(>I) Just cause I'm lacking sleep, that does not make me any less dangerous.....Pepto....you would do well to remember that....

On a much more interesting note, when my finger stumble, they often type re* (Ya'll know what the star stands for. If you don't, sorry....)

OH!! KK, you should listen to The Postal Service. It's a music band group thing. I think you and your bf would like it.

Also, my tea is delicious...It's my third or fourth cup with the same teabags. I've added an extra one for better flavoring. Yum.

2 comments:

college kid said...

So....this re* thing....is it someone's name by chance?

Runa said...

Maybe