Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First, a quote:

"Sasuke jumped up on the sill, stepped inside, and froze. Tranquil blue carpet and walls, silver-framed pictures of Naruto’s team and Team 7, silver and blue lamp, silver and blue blanket with blonde hair sticking out from under it – oh. OH. Bedroom. Ah – not good. Not a good idea to be found in Naruto’s bedroom. It wasn’t a good idea to wake up an ANBU member – even a calmly sleeping one could take out your eye or remove a limb for you. People who woke up ANBU in hotels stood by the doorways in full body armor and threw pebbles until the person woke up, then turned and ran like hell. ANBU did not tend to be morning people."-Story I read

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* I love that. So very lovely.

Second: I WANNA SLEEP BUT I GOTTA DO THIS PAPER!!!!

Third: Bf is evil. 'nuff said.

Fourth: We three were supposed to go out to eat, but instead ended up at my place with Papa Johns Pizza. Yum. Somehow I ended up with the leftovers and as of right now I have eaten 6 slices of pizza. That is a record for me. I can usually stomach two on a good day.

Fifth: Nope, that's it. I have an interview tomorrow. I'm gonna finish this paper, send it off, then wait for a reply, and if I don't get one before it's time for my interview, I'll just turn it in as is.

GOOD DAY AND GOOD NIGHT!