Friday, April 3, 2009

wooooow

So, this is gonna be really, incredibly random. I've been examining my body and apparently....I have bruises EVERYWHERE!!!! I've got them on my feet, my shins, my knees, my arms, my thigh, I think I even have one on my waist!!! I'm sorta worried...how is this possible....?


On a side note: I have finished packing for tomorrow. Sort of. I wanna take alot of stuff that I don't use back, but there's not alot that I don't use. Well, that's sorta a lie. Mostly though, I don't wanna carry all of it. So, yays~! And boos, since I haven't finished everything I keep thinking I need to do. *siiiiiigh* lol. Oh well.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

I think it's because collegekid beats you, right? Or maybe just tickles really hard.

college kid said...

Kate has missed the third possibility.

Caitlin said...

Which is?