Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today

....Was an all-nighter, twice napped, day with two movies, one interview, and one paper due. I honestly want to fall into bed and sleep til New Years, but bf is staying the night and he's down at the lab working. *siiiiigh* I also desperately need a shower. I don't feel very fresh, and I don't want anything not-clean under my sheets. Weird, maybe. Sanitary, hell yeahz. Even though I go home in four days for the year, I'm tempted to change my sheets just because.
We saw Yes Man (my third time) and X-men, the newest one out just today tonight. And bf took his physics test, and we had pokey stix for dinner, and I have drunk so many cups of tea and bottles of water that I think I could become a waterbed.
Honestly, I feeling the lack of motivation that Rozy is. I'm tired. And I'm gonna clean til bf comes back. Ciao.

Scene from one of the best stories on the internet (yes, fanfiction, but it's pretty innocent comparatively....)

“Umm, Hinata?”

“That’s Hinata-sama to you, slave!!” Naruto’s eyes widened as Hinata cracked the whip- making a sound like a pistol-shot. In a horribly clichéd moment; Naruto’s life flashed before his eyes.

Miso Pork Ramen…Shrimp Ramen… Beef Ramen…Korean Barbeque… Korean Barbeque Ramen(Do they even have that?)

His and Sasuke’s first kiss…Ramen…The day Sasuke told him he was his best friend…Ramen…Peeking at Sakura in the public bath…The subsequent hospital visit…

Running through the fields with his faith dog, Lassie… Wait, that memory wasn’t even his.

All Naruto knew at this point was that he didn’t want to die. He wanted to live…LIVE!!

Before Naruto could speak, Hinata landed on him with a soft thud, knocking the wind out of him.

“Naruto, sometimes in the throes of pleasure, people might shout out things they don’t mean. Like say ‘stop twisting them, you crazy bitch, you’re going to break them off!’, ‘where the hell do you think you’re putting that thing?’, ‘vibrators shouldn’t have horsepower’ or ‘I swear to god, I’ll have you institutionalized.’ That’s why we are going to have a safety word.”

Naruto voice squeaked out in horror: “Safety word?”

“Yes, just as a precaution, and for tonight is it’s ‘Verbloggenflerfluffeneinekleinenachtmusik’! Got it? Good!”

“Versace falafel what?” The rest of Naruto’s panicked question was cut of by Hinata stuffing a sock in his mouth.

How was he supposed to say anything with a sock stuffed in his… oh. Evil witch.

“Now, I’m going to punish you until I think you are completely rehabilitated.”

Naruto wasn’t listening to her. He was busy using that talented tongue of his to force the sock out of his mouth. He prayed to Kami-sama that the sock wasn’t used. As Naruto worked, Hinata pulled a large box from under the bed, containing some of the freakiest paraphernalia the man had ever seen. Where the hell was the sweet shy girl he met at the hospital?

Hinata finally emerged with what appeared to be a dildo-shaped taser; that gave off small electrical sparks as it rotated at a ridiculous speed.

“It’s called the 'Space Invader'.” Hinata supplied helpfully. “You don’t want to know the amount of batteries this thing will eat through!”

As Hinata prepared to sit on the bed and lean towards him; Naruto finally succeeded in spitting out the sock.

“Verbally flying kites! Vermin infested murals! Vilifying elderly matches! Please just let me go! I ain’t done nothing but good, I swear to Kami-sama, I ain’t done nothing but go-od!” Naruto was prepared to start sobbing if he needed to; as Hinata looked at him askance.

“Naruto, are you trying to say the safety-word?” Naruto nodded energetically, giving her his best pleading expression. “Well damn…”

Hinata put down the toy and opened Naruto’s cuffs. Naruto sighed in relief as he sat up, rubbed his wrists and tried to rid his mouth of the taste of sock. Hinata looked at him a little sadly.

“I was so hoping you’d be into this.”

No comments: