Thursday, March 5, 2009

....

As we left WallyWorld, we loaded the bags into the car. Mom handed me the keys so I could start up the car, and I did so. As Ninny settled herself in the seat, I shut the door and locked it. My mom banged on it, and I lowered the window just enough so she could hear me. "This Bit** has never driven with me and wants to dis me." I turn to Ninny and smile. "After this, then you can complain all you want about my driving, but I'll be dam*ed if I let you insult me with "Thank god ya'll made it back, if you let her drive for 10 minutes on the interstate at night" when you haven't even driven with me!" I turn back to my mother as Ninny hand starts to sneak towards the keys. "You can wait here ,or Ninny, if you try to touch anything, I'll just shoot off on the gas.*shifts gears to drive* Try me, I dare you. Mom, climb in the back seat or wait here, but this bit** is about to get a lesson on shooting off her mouth." I throw the gear in Reverse, pull out in a fast motion and shift gears again, shooting off in a speedy and showy way. Ninny is screaming at the top of her lungs, and it annoys me. "If you don't stop yelling, I'll crash us on purpose, I swear it. I'm not afraid to die." Her mouth promptly swung shut. I grinned and shot out of the parking lot, onto a little busy road leading to Food Lion. I pulled into Food Lion's parking lot, did a 180 and drove back where we came from. Parked the car in front of my mom and got out. Mom starts yelling, but I grin and talk quietly, so she has to shut up to hear me. "At least now she'll know what she's talking about when she says I'm horrible." They're both left speechless for a moment.

Yes, that was the best anger fueled fantasy of my day. I only wish I had the foolhardiness to do it. Currently I'm listening to some great love music on Pandora and missing bf. Since we've been on break our conversations have ranged in length from an hour to two hours. It's amazing.

Today, I went to get my license and scared my instructor. So I got a permit and a strict order to practice. Yay me. I also got some nice sweater/long sleeved shirts and dresses. The dresses don't fit me properly, so I have to take them back. Preferably tomorrow, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get up. After my test, I came home and slept til 10 20ish at night. It was odd. I was awake, but I wasn't awake. I could hear ppl, but I couldn't bring myself to move.

Since I slept so late, I don't get to take a shower tonight. I'm not supposed to wake Chay. But you know, I may hop in in a few moments. I'm so dirty, I wanna cry.

Ninny made me so angry today....*sigh* She runs her mouth off, which pisses me off because she doesn't know anything, and then expects me to agree with her? She's dreaming. I tell it like I see it. And I give insult for insult. And I don't even mean to sometimes. But no one would believe that I'm accidentally insulting to someone that has been insulting me. bleh.

Yesterday, I discovered two things. The first thing is, I have a overbearing addiction to/love of cuteness/cute things.

The second, more interesting one is, I'm the type of person that will not admit that I'm crying, regardless of the tears STILL running down my face. I'll remain turned away, and not talk til my voice won't shake, and I'll discreetly wipe my face, but I will not say, "I'm crying" if I can help it. Not when it's emotionally based. I mean, if there's tears, and I'm not upset (happens often enough) I'll say there's tears, but that's not 'crying' for me. So yay. I'm too proud to say I'm crying.

Last thing is, I really wanted my license. I knew I'd fail, but still, I wanted it. The instructor told me that she couldn't give me a license and let me out on the road when she knows I can't do it. If she heard of my getting into an accident, she would feel guilty because she would thing to herself "I knew she couldn't do it" so....that's scraped my pride a bit as well.

So, in honor of my scraped pride:



Quote:
Mother: "Remember the ground rules. If she drinks more than a six pack?"
6 yr old: "Lean her on her side."

3 comments:

college kid said...

I miss you too! Btw, just so you know: "..." was written in the old days to mean a sexual encounter. So you might want to reconsider the title. Or not, since we don't live in the old days. And you have four dots instead of three. I just thought it was an interesting fact.

Runa said...

O_O Was it really? How did they figure?

Caitlin said...

Mamma Mia-

Dot, dot, DOT! *giggle giggle tee hee hee*