Saturday, March 7, 2009

Viruses are funny things

Funny:

Grandpa:"You must return to Japan if I die."
Grandson:"When will you die?"
Grandpa:"....Bastard!...What do you mean 'When'?!"

I playwd on the Wii today, and talked with a really old freind of mine, Ryoko. She's so cool! But...she is six months pregnant, not in college anymore, and engaged to a guy that seems to be a jerk that can sweet talk his way out of stuff. Not cool. But I was so happy to hear from her.
I started looking for classes to register for, but I didn't see when I could register for my classes. I really need to pay more attention to the things I need to get done. I still haven't started either of the two papers for English I was supposed to have drafts done of two or three weeks ago. I'm really horrible about that, aren't I?
Oh well. I'll do my best. Either way, it looks like my compie isn't too happy to be used so much, so I may have to scan it and kill more viruses. Some pop up came up and told me I had over 362 infections on it. I doubt it. I'll do my best to clean it up though. I haven't visited any strange sights though....BOOOOOOO~!

No comments: