Sunday, March 15, 2009

Urgh, I'm tired, but I have to do this homework....

I almost regret going to see Milk. Actually, I'm not particularly happy I saw it. I was curious about it, but by no means did it fulfill me in any particular way. His fight is still ongoing: there is still prejudice, and there seems to be no end to dissatisfied people who feel they are unfairly treated but do not wish to work hard to be acknowledged and treated fairly. That is not to say that all who complain are lazy, or that those that complain are lying, just that I don't think ..... I dont know what i think, maybe that nothing ever seems to finish?

So...My compie just shut itself down....interesting. Oh well. It restored this.

We watched Watchmen last night. i thought it was really interesting. Mr. Manhattan and Warshock(?) were my favorite characters by far. (Please remember, I am rather sadistic) I was very satisfied with the end death. There is tons of sex and blood in it, so I don't recommend it to most people. But hey, what's a movie without rolling your eyes at the kissing scenes?

That's it, homework time.

Quote of the Day: "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together." - "Well if I could rearrange it, I'd put f and u together."

No comments: