Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Why do men have nipples?

Apparently the skin is formed before the sex is 'determined' physically, and that's why men have nipples. I've been wondering for WEEKS!
So, I have reappeared, and I am back. I was at my sister's house, where there is a deplorable amount of internet:(NONE)
They:
-tried to get me drunk
-Had me up by TEN OCLOCK every day (except today)
-Kept me up all night because the new mother yells are her baby when he cries, and comes out to smoke in frustration
-Somehow thought i had money to spare
-Had men over AT FOUR IN THE MORNING DAMN YOOOOOUUUUUU
-.....Just in general, ruined my opinion of them
-Convinced me I need to find them sex toys that are better than any man (because i just don't like their current habits and obsessions)

Phew. Yeah, I'm sure you didn't wanna know that.
Apparently a freind of mine does not believe my abilities with liquor...he has issued a challenge. And I accept. But only if bf comes with me. more details on that later.

I have a headache from hell right now, so I'm gonna go. I'll post when I'm not so tired. But first:

>.< BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! My phone, my phone it hates me!!! I tried to call you at LEAST 4 times! And it wouldn't go through

Also, Maya is pregnant. I love her so much....she's so cute, I can't wait.

I love this song, and it fits this series perfectly:

No comments: