Monday, March 23, 2009

Poison

So, I've deliberately left out/taken out some words/paragraphs/things that I felt were detrimental to my relationships from my blogs, and written them elsewhere. I thought that as long as I let it out, I would be okay, and it would not bother anyone else. Well....the poisonous barbs stayed inside, morphed into a newer, less potent poison, and then burst out to strike my friend tonight. >.< I only hope that freind is alright...I let out a lot. *sigh*
On another note, it's very refreshing walking home at three in the morning. I'm tired and going to sleep now. I don't have any defenses right now, and I'm not sure I can build any up before I start back into the school week in a few hours.

"I love your cute, cuddly, sweet side. I also love your mad-as-hell, can kick the shit out you side. But your manipulative side that can use my fears and weaknesses against me (but never has) scares the living shit out of me."

No comments: