Sunday, March 8, 2009

Do you ever feel like things can't last as they are...?

I have that feeling. I'm not sure what's going to happen, but I feel like my time with bf is becoming shorter and is going to change soon.
On a less ominous note, but still damning for me, I have discovered that I have a ton of assignments due this week! 3 papers(all rough drafts) and so many meetings! >.<
I'm doing well with Hall Council (considering I haven't met with them since the elections)
I have to call STRANGERS TOMORROW!!!!!!!! *cries*
I got my hair trimmed yesterday night, but no one has noticed....
I'm gonna get started on my work now...

Quote of the Day: "What kind of idiot do you take me for?" "The kind that actually listens when I'm BSing."
haha. : "The only way she would even look at the bastard is if cupid was packing a fucking missile launcher! Cupid must have gotten an upgrade....."

4 comments:

rozfire said...

Don't say that! Jeez, talk about ominous. You already went through the break-up and get back together process and I know you guys are really good together! You're even engaged! (well, sort-of) I know I'm ranting and raving and such, it's just that I think that you two can make each other happy in life so be sure to talk to your bf if you have any problems, I'm sure he will understand (as if you already didn't know that). :)

Runa said...

Haha. I didn't mean we'd break up, just that it feels like it's going to become harder to....see and talk with each other in the coming times. He's tired and trying his best as it is, I don't wanna be clingy and mess him up. ^_^ Thanks Rozy.

Caitlin said...

Maybe it will be shorter, but there is always the weekend! That is, as long as you don't sleep until 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays... Be happy that you can see each other more than twice a semester! *feels twinge of jealousy* The more time you spend apart, the more you cherish the time you are together. Or, the more you realize that you'd rather not be with him. But I'm sure that's not going to be your case. :)

college kid said...

Yeah. That's what I was worried about too. But then you said to not worry until I knew for sure what my research hours were going to be. But yeah, I agree with rozfire and pineapplepeople (yay for long aliases).