Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pheeeew

So, short list of things I did today:
-Gave up my compie to the ITS of College
-Picked up board games from IRC for my hall's Rainy Day Games Event
-Picked up a yummy salad for lunch before returning to my hall with E
-Hosted the Event with only one other member being there the entire time. Everyone else was in and out.
-Went to eat with bf...the only time I had with him today....even though I called him at like 2...*cries* I wanted him to be the first person I talked to today, but that didn't work out...
-Went at 7 to IRC meeting...we had elections....I got out at 12...
-Came home, talked with bf, (caught a ride home, actually. YAYS!) took a shower, thought of bf, and missed him....
-Should be doing hw....yeah....about that....
-Sent a good amount of emails out, but have yet to do that hw....


I didn't even have class today. Isn't that bad? I didn't have class, but I am still so exhausted. I need some BREAKS~! I take on alot. I don't feel like I take on too much, just alot. It'd be nice if I didn't have to deal with English though. It's not the English I thought it was. It's all about academic papers, no room for creativity. *cries*

Also, I think about bf alot...it worries me. I think about things that we've done, and I want to do again, and I think of how he would enjoy this, or that, and things like that. I want him to experience everything with me, and I want him to want to do them too. I'm becoming ridiculously attached to him!! How am I going to survive a year in Japan without him if I don't keep some sort of barrier up? 0_0 I think I'm screwed.

I'm not sure if I like this video or not, but it has the song I wanted to hear:

No comments: