Monday, March 9, 2009

My awesomely horrible day

1.Woke up every 5-8 minutes to hit snooze on an alarm between 8 and 9 17 am.
2.Bf was late calling to get me up (not that I'm upset)
3.Breakfast ppl were NOT ready for serving us
4.Spanish....oh man, just....Spanish...
5.Japanese was...*sigh* not that great. Had to try to explain my Japanese religion class to my Japanese teacher....
6.Tripped on the way to bf.
7.Bf's roommate let me in the building....then promptly left....I don't think he likes me....
8.I didn't get to play with bf.....
9.Our lunch buddy had to study for a test, so he didn't talk much.
10.We started a tournament in badminton, and I lost two in a row....so I'm already out of it.
11.Got called to find out I hadn't turned in something I'd marked off as done. (no biggie took care of that pretty promptly)
12.Went from one place to another, but still didn't get much time before my meeting with which to work.
13.Had to change my publicity so that it was accurate.
14.Found that compie DEFINITELY has a virus. (So many pop up windows, I couldn't work)
15.Wasn't allowed to skip the meeting for Foods even though I was the only member that showed that wasn't a leader in that program. *cries*
16.Said meeting took an hour and 15 minutes, making me choose to skip English so I could try to get SOMETHING done.
17.Chilled at the library, and when bf finished class, he came too. But he wasn't happy, he was tired and sleepy and sorta....humorless.
18.Spent my skippage time reading jokes......I feel like an idiot.....
19.Went to eat dinner, but there wasn't much good food to eat, and I could only eat 2 out of 3 of the things I got to eat.
20.Went to go to my HC meeting, but got there a little early....but not early enough to sneak off with bf for any decent amount of time.
21.Went to the meeting, but we didn't manage to get the icebreaker completely right! It chafes my pride....
22.Meeting went pretty well, I just couldn't stop shaking. Really badly. REALLY badly.
23.Took a shower but bf left me before I got out....(over AIM)
24.Got hungry AGAIN!!! (I'm getting hungry around every 3-4 hours) so I had to make soup.
25.->I got to eat Chicken and stars! YAY! ...ate the whole thing though, so that was like....3 servings...*cry*
26.Chickened out of calling my grandma because today was so unlucky.

That was my bad events. If I was in a good mood, I could point out good ones, but .....*sigh* too much work.

Rozfire- DO YOUR BEST~! I'm rooting for you! (originally typed 'tooting') Creative writing is fun. I can edit for you if you'd like. ^_^

BF- UPDATE YOUR BLOOOOOOG


Quote of the Day:"You can't just take back an insult...that's like shooting someone and then be like 'can I have my bullet back?'" -E

No comments: