Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hmmm Birthdays..

Birthday....Y'know, I want some cake. I feel cheated. Yes, I have had my pick of sweets, but there's something about a cake that takes days for the whole family to eat that is so awesome....I hope my family gets me one. I was scolded for not telling people about my birthday....but i DID....for the first few hours. Then it just felt like I was asking for congrats, and I hate that feeling, so I stopped. >.< Boo...
Yesterday....was like hell on earth, with a bit of heaven mixed in. I got to eat Akari's (bf's favorite place) with bf and his parents....ooh, I might get to repeat that tomorrow. .....yays.....=_=...I feel rather indebted about things like that.....Anyways, Other good things....Wood Hall was interested and has agreed to let their residents know about the program we're doing, so it's a collaboration~! YAYS! I also started my day with an adventure: I took the bus to my sweetie for the very first time!
So, I had four classes, 3 meetings, two meetings with my soon-to-be adviser, and one session of happiness with bf yesterday. Heehee. Countdowns are great. I started feeling really tired around 8, because I did an all nighter on Sunday evening, and oddly enough, my hall meeting woke me up. We decided lots of great (boring for ya'll) things, and I got to sleep around 1:30 or so. Then I got up today~!

So, today I...slept til 12 30, had a meeting with my Hall Adviser at 1, met with my Eng professor at 2:30-She said I had to take the skeleton of my paper, and totally rewrite it. I have to meet with her at the same time on Thursday to present my new paper. *cries and goes back to the mine of her mind* Then I was late to Jap, so I had less time on my Kanji test, and I FAILED it! I studied for two HOURS on Sunday for it, but it all left my brain before the test. It is NOT fair! I don't do well with tests anymore...I think that's self-pity talking. I just don't try as much. I'm sure that's it. I'll work hard on fixing myself, so please cheer me on! Anyways, after that, we had class, during which I made vocab cards for my wall, and then I met up with bf! Yays! He seemed really tired and out of it...not yay....I got food! yay! Then I got coffee: DOUBLE YAYS!!!! Then I went to Religion class! yay! Then I didn't sit with my freinds....not yay.....my compie got worn down....not yay....I had to leave my friends and go to a yearbook meeting....meh. BUT! On the way, I saw there was a sale at the store, said :what the hell...may as well...: and called my mom and asked if she wanted anything. I ended up buying like 5-7 shirts for my family. *sigh* Then I went to the yearbook meeting, and worked on Post Secrets the whole time. We're doing a program for it. Its fun and kewl. Then we had a publicity meeting, and we'll go to Bali Hai for our end of year banquet. yippee! I continued working on post secrets while we did that. It was really funny and moving, because while I was working, I slowly gained other random ppl that were willing to help, so we're nearly done with the prep work for it. ^_^ Hee hee. Whelp, I have to go buy tons of candy for our scavenger program on Thursday, so that'll be exciting. But because I was mindlessly working on PS stuff, I didn't make the publicity for my hall....so I'm doing that now....but my photoshop froze....*cries and goes back to the mine of her mind* I'm a little fond of that now....heehee. So, bf is snuggling and saying "Mine"....I think that's my signal to get off. Also, thankies Rozy, I loved the birthday shout out when I read it in class today. ^_^ I appreciates it. Also, if it makes you feel better, apparently they bring up canceling it every year. You may not lose it. ....he's kissing my arm now....I really think that's my signal. Talk to ya'll later!

Quote of the Day: "I could pout and make a sad face to get out of it, but I have a limited number of times I can use that card in my lifetime, and I feel like I'd need it for more important things than getting out of underage drinking. With my family history of fighting for no reason, they'd prolly hold to the threat of bodily harm if I don't drink" -The mine of my mind

No comments: