Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yes Man

Awesome movie. I totally support the viewing of it. I've already half forgotten it though. I REALLY wanna know the name of the song that played when he drove the motorcycle, but I can't remember it, not for the life of me.

I feel like I've been slipping when it comes to blogging. I wanna respond to others, and things like that, but it's just not really possible with my compie. And then I don't get responses, which makes me feel silly for posting it. *sigh* But it's not really a bit deal, so there's no real worries. I miss bf. And I really don't wanna deal with my sisters, both of whom are out getting booty calls right now with MEN THAT THAT A SIGNIFICANT OTHER!!! Their excuses? 1.He doesn't love her. He already told me I'm the one he really wants, but he can't break up with her when she hasn't done anything wrong. (WHAT THE HECK WOMAN! HAVE MORE PRIDE IN YOURSELF!!!) 2.I don't want a relationship, I just want the ****. (HORNY BEAST!!! SHOW SOME RESTRAINT!!!)

Today's weather was perfect for me. I wore a dress, and did physical labor for my mom and sister. I'm so tired now though, I can't really think of anything else to post.

I'm glad Miniterm is over for my dearest Rozfire. Now you can start your last trimester at that school with a fresh outlook~! Also, I just reread Perfect Girl Evolution, and I came across the chapter with the necklace, and the nakedness, and I was highly amused. Chapters 53 and 54, I believe. SOOOOO funny. Ah, well.

1 comment:

college kid said...

Yeah. I don't get why your sisters think they should be doing that stuff when they already have kids. And the men are cheating on their significant others? I don't know what to say. I think your comments in parentheses are good enough.