Thursday, February 26, 2009

Phew, this is a load off my back

So, while I feel that going at my own pace is a very good idea indeed, I'm finding that my classes are easy to fail. Not that I'm completely failing, more like....I'm really sick of it already. I try, I think I do well, and I crash and burn. I'm dreading anything and everything I get back. I hand it in with medium or high hopes. I'm gonna take this break, and use it to get caught up or ahead of all my classes. If I can. My sister may be going insane (the dangerous kind) and I may be losing my stability. I have to give her something to hold onto, so I am, once again, going to go in ready for battle. But the best armor to have? The invisible kind. I have to stay 'open' and 'relaxed' until I get attacked. And I can be attacked by anyone when I go. That's the danger. I'm jumping into a den of wolves without remorse. I don't want to. And I don't know how tightly I can hold onto those I trust. I don't want to strangle them. I don't want to cause them problems. I want to bawl my eyes out and feel no guilt or remorse for doing it. Can I do that? -_- *Sigh* Not in me.
On a very different note: I GOT TO SEE ROZFIRE AND NO ONE ELSE DID! HA! TAKE THAT! WHOOOOO! TOTAL SCORE!!! It was too short...I got nervous in front of her group of ppl, like I was being stared at. It got to be where I was slightly afraid to look behind me. I really don't do well with ppl I don't know.....-_-;; Did I hide it well enough though? I got so excited to see Roz that I actually walked faster and faster til I was nearly running. lol. Then I did run when Roz came towards me! ^_^ It was AWESOME seeing her. The highlight to my day.
Then I handed off the Rape phone and took a test. The test made me feel rather...unprepared. It wasn't too difficult, there just...there wasn't alot on it, so every bit counted, you know? *sigh*
I got to eat a Root Beer Float for dinner and strawberry shortcake. Yum. I need to finish my soup that I opened the other night tonight before I leave for the week. Don't wanna deal with it when I get back, y'know?
Kpes, that's all for now. Comments would be nice though, since I slightly spilt my guts.

Rozfire is right, this is hilarious: (I certainly got a kick out of it)

4 comments:

rozfire said...

It was SO AWESOME seeing you too! You did absolutely fine with everyone else! I'm sorry that you are having so many grade and family problems, but I know you'll pull through! You're just that awesome. It really was great to see you again. On another note, isn't that AMV great!? I think its too short though, the person should have tried to do it with the whole song but it's okay, it's still hilarious. I hope I can see you again some other random times as well, it's fun! Peace.

Caitlin said...

Woo! I can see you too in 3 weeks from today! But, I just found out something very bad. The school of roz is all empty of children on that day. I am sad. Do you know of some weekday during which you and college kid and greg and baby daddy would have enough free time to visit the children with me?

Runa said...

ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEE?!?!?!? ....Friday, after 12 I can do it. Greg can do it after 1 30, and bf is free....that entire time right now, but his job may interfere with it. ^_^;; Anytime before 4 is fine on Thursday as well. So sad...

Caitlin said...

Friday is good for everyone! Yay! So we could do it then (don't go home). As long as my brother doesn't ruin it.