Friday, February 6, 2009

I have heartburn....and no Pepto

So sad.... so, I fell asleep twice today. And did other things that, honestly, surprised me. I got to eat out for lunch, and ate every meal with bf. Dinner was yummy enough with C and bf. Then bf and I went to the library for coffee and cookies and water. On our way back we sat out in the cold and listened to preacher that bf really agreed with. (I wanted to hear the mister) He was the nicest, most effective one I've heard to date. Then we finally returned to C's room, and commenced to read Post Secrets (I posted some comments under Craig's name, but I think he'll delete them) and do homework. Then bf and went back to my place, ended up in a wrestle/tickle fight and he left after less than an hour. *cry* I'm sad that hardly anyone has updated their blogs.... But my lovely Rozfire is here for me so I won't be sad! ^_^ I hope everyone is having a good day, and has a wonderful weekend.

Quote of the Day: "....And so that's what I believe happens after you die." ... "I....I pray that you can see the benefit and love that God has for you." -Okay, I basically screwed this up, but my theory on death totally floored the poor man. He looked at me with sorta "Wow....interesting person" eyes though when he talked with me. Heehee. I will have you know though, I was completely serious in my discussion with these gentlemen. I did not play with their beliefs in an effort to overset them. They were too earnest for that.

2 comments:

rozfire said...

Of course I'm here to post (pester). I'm like one of those people who is really annoying and you just can't get rid of. You've somewhat piqued my interest in what you believe happens after death, but I don't want to end up like that preacher so its not too important. Have a great weekend! I'll be sure to keep pestering, um, I mean posting. Yeah that's it, posting. I want COOKIES! (I know its random but I feel like typing it.

college kid said...

Okay. So here's what the preacher was thinking before you answered what you believed about death: "Yay, these people are sitting here, so they are keeping an open mind and I might be able to bring them to see my view of life/death."

Here's what he thought after you said your view on death: "Wow. I'm screwed. I have alot more work to do. I better take down her name and make sure I focus on her later."