Friday, February 6, 2009

Crying while the milk still spills

Does nothing helpful, I swear. I'm more the kinda girl that would pick it up before much more spilled, and THEN panic. lol. I don't really have much to say about today. It was .... interesting. I woke up more zombified than I have in over two months. I went to class, was late, got bubble tea (because i thought bf was in class), came back, talked to teacher, bf picked me up, we ate at a different place from normal, so we didn't eat with C, then we went a meeting where most things were really more of a headache than a help, then returned my movies, and picked up the box my mommy sent me. I have new jeans, YAY~! I also have new books.....damn...the temptation....lol. I should really get to bed, and I can't seem to find new AMVs of one of my favorite mangas....how sad.... Funny how bf's thoughts reversed after he had a day to think it over. ^_^. I found it a little amazing. I think I really am too tired now for anything else, I'm sorry this is all I can offer, since I had alot of great thoughts I wanted to share before. G'niiiiight.

A fun video to watch:



Quote of the Day: "In the end, it's just you and me, to die or be free." ~I made it up.

3 comments:

rozfire said...

What do you mean, "Funny how bf's thoughts reversed after he had a day to think it over."? What thoughts?

Runa said...

Thoughts of me being pregnant. ^_^ Heehee.

rozfire said...

Ah... I see. :)