Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Secretaries....somewhat frustrating, and not in the good way

So....Today.....yeah.....no.

So, I woke up and went to class. When I thought I'd be late to class and I should hurry up, I.....sorta kept walking at my pace. I basically did that the entire day. I went at my pace, didn't try to do anything that didn't fit with what I felt like, and just....was prepared for the consequences. I however, suffered none. It was odd. I kept expecting to be late, or in trouble, or something. And I wasn't. Very odd. But then my day of calmness died. It died, funnily enough, when the Secretary of my HC, who didn't show last week, didn't tell me why, and didn't even ask me anything before she tried to start doing shit(she had this attitude of 'SHE can't know what I want to know') began acting huffy and such before we EVER START!!! When I get the whole election process started, she interrupts me, talks over me, and contradicts me!! I'M THE ONE WHO DESIGNED THE ELECTION PROCESS DAMN YOUUUUUUUUU!!!! When she started with "Well in the email Paris sent, she said for us to..." I snapped a little. I cut her off, and said "Well, that's what I asked her to write, (I think I said that) and I'm changing it now to suit the new situation." I mean, I did my absolute best to deal with her, but she was so IMPATIENT! With EVERYONE but her friend. And it was so RUDE to EVERYONE! One person, who wasn't our resident, Ms. Secretary gave her a paper. Okay, that was SECRETARY's fault. Not that person! Secretary SNATCHES the paper back, when she was all "You aren't our resident?" and the poor girl turns to me. I was like "Ummm...." and she said "She's really freindly, isn't she?" and I wanted to laugh. I think i was like "Yeah...you could say that...." What was I supposed to say to that? It was true, the woman was amazingly assertive, and uncaring about anyone else.
Look, let me set you peeps straight. (You don't need it, but damn I wanna say it, and I may as well say it to my loved ones) JUST BECAUSE I DON'T COMPLAIN, IT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T HAVE JUST AS MUCH ON MY PLATE AS ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!! *Phew* Okay. Becaaaause, she was all "I have places to be. Let's get this done." URGH!!! We don't have places to be??? She just....she acts as though I don't have the capability to do anything, and like I'm a figurehead, not a capable person. Urgh. Oh well. I'm sure with time it'll get solved.
So, today I finished one of the pages for the YEARBOOK! TWO LEFT: WHOOOOOOOOT! I also got a box of skintimate shaving cream....it's awesome, really. Except it's for Rasberry Rain....*sigh* I wonder why I always receive Rasberry scented things. I really don't like them. Oh well. I needed it. Thanks to rozfire for listening to me rant and grunt and rave about that woman. Thanks to bf for showing up and making me happy at lunch. Thanks to the world for things still running smoothly even though there's someone really annoying around. ^_^ G'niiiiiight.

What I need to do:

1 comment:

college kid said...

hey sweetheart, i'm sure it will turn out ok. i mean really, who the hell would want to listen to a brat who doesn't care about people? your position as president is pretty solid if the residents actually care about getting things done.