Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's my mom's birthday.....she didn't get a call from me til 10 pm at night....

And boy was she pissed. Urrrgh. I thought about it all week, but I didn't anticipate that my 30 minute break (the only one I should have had since waking) would be taken in a new meeting. One that was not on the planner. I even forgot to get on duty. I need her to be more understanding, and it seems like she just wants to be bitter! I've had a hard day.
I had a meeting at 10. I woke up at 10 15. I was at my meeting at 10 40. My 'boss' called me twice. Y'know what I thought it was? My alarm clock. Sad, sad world. They all understood. But still...I held up the entire meeting.... Then we ate a weird place, and I ended up ordering something that was too spicy for me to stand. So I ate the delicious meat, and the okay salad, and everyone laughed at my face when i tried to eat it. I won't do that again. After we came back, I went right into another meeting. Then an unexpected one. Then another one. And then I had to help set up and judge the WWW events. Then the judging took an extra hour because no one knew the info had to be submitted BEFORE 5. So ppl came in at 7 30 and we had to judge them too! Urrrgh. Then we had pokey stixs and ice cream (which made me much better) along with karaoke and video veiwing while we passed out the prizes. Then on my way back, I got to walk with a freind, and then had to wait at a bus stop for a freind, (my hands went numb waiting, but i had a whole box of pokey stix) and while I was waiting, another freind drove up and asked if i wanted a ride back, since it was on his way. I had to decline, but that he cared enough to ask if i wanted his help really made me feel better. Then my friend showed, and we walked back to my place. He offered his sweatshirt, but it was just too cold to be outside in a T shirt! (I didn't dress appropriately for the weather due to my tardiness) Then of course, I realized my mom's birthday was today (after the appropriate time for calling was over) So I called my sis, who's friend died today by gunshot, (I didn't know) and her friend called mom, so mom called me and i tried to wish her a happy birthday. She wasn't very receptive though. Then I realized I hadn't activated my phone for duty at 7 like I was supposed to. So I did that, but it was like 10 30! Then we got back here, and I've just been bitching and procrastinating and not doing what i should be. I'll go do my hw now. Or watch anime. I'd prefer the anime.

Quote of the Day: "I can't believe I'm not turned on!" *referring to being logged on to blogger*

1 comment:

college kid said...

Yeah. My Sunday wasn't too great either. Because I didn't get to see yoooooooooou. I love you. *hug*