Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"A Father doesn't love his son just every now and then..."

I'm listening to that song right now, that's all.
Today was....interesting. I read bf's blog, and it got me in trouble. ^_^ I was in a meeting, and I remembered it and could hardly help grinning, and my 'boss' noticed. She asked what I was smiling about, so....
"Oh! It's nothing to do with the meeting! Sorry, my mind was wandering."
"Yes, I could tell, you do that quite often, don't you?" (lol. It'd hurt if it was anyone else saying it)
"Yup, I just can't seem to get it to come home nowadays."

So, today I...got up early, called work, and found that they only wanted me during the weekend now. I may indeed have to find another job. Then I went back to 'sleep', which means I slept, but it was mostly a doze, and then I went to class. Japanese, yay! In Japanese, my friend was sick, and he informed me I am sick as well. (It's true, I just didn't want to admit it, or care.) We grouped up as the only set of three with a girl whose name I didn't originally know. She called me -san, and it made me sad. I wanted to tell her to call me chan, but it seems rude when I don't know her that well....like insisting she touch me or something. Then we followed the teacher to her office because my freind was in Shining Knight mode and the teacher's bag was heavy. Then we went to the Atrium, where they all humored me and ate with me. (Another group of three, but the girl was different) Then I went to my next class, where I was scolded rather heavily for missing class yesterday. eheheh.... We all scolded the teacher for making it impossible to do our assignment AGAIN. During role call, I spilled water all over the girl in front of me and my huge desk. We both sorta stared for a bit, and then were like "Bwahahaha" and I went and got some towels. I'm such a disruption for that class, and I can't seem to help it. A nice change though was that the teacher actually called on me today. Normally I volunteer my thoughts so much that he never calls on me. But I had my head down, and I was waiting for the people talking to work through their thoughts to the meaning they were trying to convey, and I was bored. I was not sleeping however, and I was awesome when I answered! I felt happiness. Then I called bf, who was in a lab (I'd no idea he had lab at that time) and he sounded exasperated with me. *cries* We decided to eat seperately, because of our meetings and tests not working well together. So then I went to my 6'o'clock meeting. I ended up being a secretary of sorts for it. We assigned things, and I didn't get an assignment because all the ones I wanted ended up being taken by someone that wasn't even there....*cries* After that meeting (which took forever) I went and got food with my freind Ash, and we talked for a bit. Ash then informed me that we had another meeting at 8 15, and I was like O.O "oh." So at that meeting, our head was late, and then when he showed, he told us he was resigning. So Ash stepped up and took his place, but now she has to find someone to replace her place. If that makes sense. During that meeting, bf called, and I >.< Hung up on him....I felt awful about it, and he called again. I called him back as soon as I could without making my group frustrated, and then worked on various things while waiting for him to pick me up. It was snowing. I played in the falling snow for a minute or two, and then went back in, got ready, and we walked back to my place in the snow. Once there, we took out my trash and recycling, washed a blankie, hung it up, and then watched "What happens in Vegas" which turned out TONS better than I thought it would. Though bf got bored with it and started messing with me....lol. It was still fun. Then his mom called a little after the movie ended, and he went home. He looked really tired, and he didn't even let me know he'd made it.....I got worried, so I IMed him after an hour. He replied and told me g'night, but I'm worried if he's okay. He seems....distracted, or ...pressured? I'm not sure, but I wish he would vent to me like I do to him. I also haven't heard from pineapples or shodor's baby daddy at all lately, and I'm wondering what Pineapple's first day was like. That's all. G'night ya'll~!

2 comments:

college kid said...

Yeah.....I didn't let you know I got back because (like I explained at breakfast today) my computer refused to start an ungodly number of times. I should have just said screw it and called you, but I was stubborn to use the computer. So thats why it took soooooo looooooooooooong.

Runa said...

That's what she said.