Tuesday, February 10, 2009

NO DAMNIT!!!

Now I have my compie back, but guess what? I CANT POST COMMENTS TO ANYONES BLOGS ANYMORE!!!!! T_T.... *BURST OUT CRYING* Darn compie....I'm gonna go get you fixed in the most painful way possible! Why did I miss you????

To rozfire:
hahahah. I know what you mean. I stayed up til 6 am reading the series. I have the books all the way up to the 18th volume. But not the very last one!!! *Cries* I've tried lots of different tactics to get it, but I think I'll just have to wait til I go back to Japan to get it. They're in Japanese, but that shouldn't be much of a problem, right? *innocent smile* lol. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get yourself straightened out in no time. Have fun with the series. I laughed so hard I cried when she developed a split personality. ;)

to collegekid:
It'll be okay. Don't worry about it. Just study for your test.

No comments: