Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm tired, but sleep is long in coming

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been reading a bit of manga here, a bit of hw there, but I can't seem to go to sleep. Guess it's cause I slept til 6. Can you believe it? I slept til SIX PM!!! I really shoulda gotten up, but no one made me, and I didn't have anything I had to do, so it just....it was still way too much though. I mean, I know i've had a lack of sleep lately, but that's no excuse.
----
Ahahahahaha. I just finished a manga about a lesbian and a playboy. It was awesome!! So, the guy had never fallen in love before, but then he meets a female that is in love with her straight female freind. It's so complicated, but it's so funny. So in the end, the straight woman ends up pregnant, and the lesbian is heartbroken. The playboy fell for her, and is trying to get her to slowly fall for him. Even the girl's DAD is telling him to just go for it!! And he's 'telling his mother' about it. And he's like, "Even though she may be over Rena(the pregnant woman) it doesn't mean she's lost interest in women. That, Mother, that is why I sigh." Ending scene: He's holding hands with her, and she's staring after a really pretty female, while he sighs. Hahahaha.
-----
Oh, right, I stopped posting in the middle, didn't I? So, tomorrow is PACKED for me. *cry* I've just got so much to do.... I should really work on those things or sleep so I can wake up and work on those things. But I just don't have that self-control. Urgh...Now it's nearly 5 am....*sigh* I hope I can get a bit of sleep this time. Sorry, besides ordering pizza and hanging out with Firecrotch and bf, I haven't done anything today. Oddly enough, my rib cage feels rather painful...I haven't done anything to promote that though.....hn.
Random complaint/embarrassment: It's SUPER embarrassing when someone sits there and talks about your sterling qualities as a leader with you sitting there beside them. >.<
Quote of the Day: "If you don't move in five seconds, I'm going to jump you." "Really?" *Smug smirk* *counts down and the other one doesn't move* *runs* *jumps* *lands* "Oomph" "Didn't say what kind of jumping I'd do."


No comments: