Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So, apparently I'm pregnant. Ask bf for details.

Okay, so I said I'd post that on AIM. But even I don't have the balls to face over 50 curious people about it. It's a temperary thing, take that as you like. (Yes, this just sounds worse and worse) So, today, I got to see bf for breakie, lunch, after lunch, and after my last class, all the way until midnight. I talked with my Spanish teacher about finding a tutor, and I did really well in Japanese. At least, the speaking portion. I apparently have a Sakuban due Friday. Bllleeeeeeh. In Badminton my scores aren't that great, but they aren't bad, and I'm good at actual PLAYING. I won against my opponent today. Then in English, I nearly got stuck writing the whole thing myself, but I got ....frustrated, and gave them tasks to do, basically telling them that if they didn't do it, it would not be done. I did half the work myself. After that, I went to Japan Club, and found out about some really cute Pikachu-looking animals that are common to Japan. I was enthralled. Then I went with bf and freinds to the W. D. where we all got food, met back up, and ate together. Then I played M. at air hockey, and lost by five points. Then bf stopped studying and we played together, and I lost two games out of three, but it was very very very close in the end. Then we walked home in the freezing cold, and played together. Then I took a shower and had him lotion me up, because my skin has become so dry in this weather. After that he left, and he's just called me to let me know he made it home. I'm going to bed, then I'm going to watch some anime when I get up, and then I'm going to return my anime and movie combo. I have one class tomorrow at four thirty, and no work until Saturday, so I'm happy. I also got an email from rozfire, saying she's made her own blog, so I'm super happy. (YES! Now I'm calling YOU out~!) I hope everyone will welcome her full-heartedly. Heeheehee. G'nighties

Quote of the Day: "He's not allowed to stick anything down my back anymore." "That's what she said."

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I feel like you are not pregnant.

Runa said...

Me too.