Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm horrible for being relieved I'm not the only one having a bad day....

List in chronological order of how things have gone:(*=Good events)
1.Mother called me at 7 40 this morning to ask for passwords, codes, etc. I was not coherent. She got nothing from me.
2.12:30 I got up and realized I fell asleep last night without showering, so I had to take one.
3.I then had to comb wet hair. Said event was highly painful. And literally gave me a headache.
4.I then read manga instead of doing hw. I didn't finish my homework for Jap as a result and did not turn it in.
5. I went out with a jacket. DAMN WEATHER!!!!
6. I got an IM from bf saying we likely couldn't meet today
7. I talked about my friends in jap class, but as soon as I started my 'talk' I forgot everything I wanted to say....
8. **I got to see bf after Jap class for a little while**
9. I went to Jap Rel. and then immersed myself in my laptop and didn't pay much attention to class....in my defense, it was Buddhism, and I've taken two classes on that before....
10. I then felt 'in the way' when my male freind and my new female freind got a little 'freindly'. So much so that I had to help the female freind off the male freind. *Two of my guy freinds may be finding new ladyloves*
11. I was almost late for a Yearbook meeting that happened to ...take way too long, had too many people try to talk at once, and I didn't contribute much due to reading manga.
12. I then had to sit around for forever, waiting for my next meeting to start. I made my Valentine for my IRC meeting, but nearly got caught by said person twice.
13. My Publicity meeting went well until R and I wanted to do the same event, and R wouldn't back down. I then got stuck with the sustainability one (since I like to be helpful and no one really wanted to listen to us fight about it. It's too childish)....sigh
14. I hung around long enough to realize I could barely fit my valentine in the box we were sposed to put it in.
15. I called my mom on my way back to my room, and she was reading to Chay. I talked to Chris, and she reminded me of her having surgery tomorrow, and unloaded her problems onto me...
16. When mom got onto the phone she tore into me about calling after 9. Then got pissed when I answered things with "Yes ma'am" and "No ma'am". What the hell does she expect?
17. She told me my other sister had blabbed to everyone everything I had told her about bf and me. I don't care that much, but damn it ruins my trust in her.
18. Mom got mad at me for not being pliant enough to suit her. I wasn't rude, and I didn't say anything mean, but she still can't seem to stand me anymore....
19. After getting off the phone, I realized I still needed to turn in my movies, so I went and did that (had to cross the big street twice by myself. Always a bad thing)
20. Realized I forgot my pen, so I went back for it.
21. The person I had to meet to take to our meeting was late. Not too late, but just enough that I got rather nervous.
22. Out meeting started late because of another meeting that still needed to wrap up.
23. I got picked on (just a little) during the meeting by someone who was staying on as a member and prolly didn't think I should be President. (Because I want to be, if I can hold dual positions)
24. I came back and showered again, but felt really bad for my water usage, and the water was too hot most of the time, and too cold when I realized I didn't rinse my hair well enough and had to turn the water on again.
25. I still have to do my homework before I can sleep.
26. I felt relief when I found that rozfire had a bad day too. >.< IM SOOOO SORRY!!!
27. I don't get to see bf til later 'today' and he'll have just gotten out of a test.
28. I didn't get to talk to bf, he went to bed around 10. (I didn't get out of meetings til 10 15 at least.
29. (Though I shouldn't mention this, but it was a major annoyance of my day) I started the female cycle of torture, so YAY I'm not pregnant....
30. I have had HORRIBLE BONE GRINDING MUSCLE TWISTING CRAMPS the ENTIRE day!!!

So, There are the current events of my day and it suuuuuucks.

2 comments:

rozfire said...

Hey its cool, complaining to each other and wallowing in our misery is what friends are for right? Well, that doesn't sound too good. But hey, I'm just glad all my rants and raves make at least someone else feel better. :) Hope your day is better today, and I'm sorry about your computer infections. 64+? Yeesh.

Runa said...

Thank you.... >.< I'm still sorry. But I'm glad you look at it like that. lol. It makes me feel better. My day today has been pretty good so far. I can hardly wait to hear about yours. Hope you don't have an All-Hall. Btw, I'm gonna be home from the 28th of Feb to the 8th of March, if that matches up to your schedule. Email me if it does, k?